Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gown and Cloak Photo-Shoot

At long last! I finally had some time to setup a small photo-shoot for Hrist to display her new Gown, and cloak. Hrist's new boots arrived in the postal mail the other day, and I must say, I don't think I've ever seen Hrist so happy to finally have a pair of shoes to wear!
My lovely battle-maiden! :3
Other projects I plan, I have a few ideas in mind, I started to draft up in my head. Really wish I had an embroidery machine -_- Someday! I still need to improve my sewing skills drastically too. I'd still love to make her armor once I get the $$$ and time for that...

Hrist is looking forward to her next photo-shoot. But dreading anything outdoors, in this 108f weather out where she lives ;)


More photos of her photo-shoot can be found here at Figure.Fm.

No comments:

Post a Comment