Monday, November 11, 2013

Shoulder Armor

Lidia's shoulder armor finally arrived today... 2 day shipping somehow took 8 days >_> that's worse then the normal standard shipping UPS! D: But it arrived at least. Better then not arriving at all I think >_>; Anyway, they came, and made Lidia quite excited. Can't do much with them now but I'll be priming them and buffing them out, all the usual prep work before I paint.


Lot's of work to do on these! Sure can't wait to see them on her fully painted and ready for some serious battles.  Shoulders fit perfectly onto her clothing and decorative pads. I was a bit worried that I had the scaling wrong, however it all worked out great. Won't be long before I'm doing full replacement components on Dollfies. Hrist's armor will need something like that.

Definitely planning to redesign her gauntlet type armor stuff. My original concepts for her seem kinda wonky 3 years later -_- No idea what I'll do, perhaps a small modification, or a total overhaul in the design. Should be fun, till it comes to the modeling part >_> haha

No comments:

Post a Comment