Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Yukata Work

Started working on a simple Yukata for Hrist for February's event this year. Muslin test seems to be somewhat of a success. Never imagined sewing a few 'squares' together would rack my brain so much. Either I'm putting to much thought into this, or I'm making it more difficult then what it is. Planning to do a make or break version of it soon. The kind where you use the real material and hope for the best :P  If it works out, I'll be making one for Lidia, as Lidia's been modeling out Hrist's Yukata for me. Lidia's armor's slightly faster to get off the Hrist's. As hard to believe as that is ;)
Well there's my update/project rant.
Should have photos for the new years! Speaking of.... for those who have been following my little blog this year, special Thanks! It's been a wild and crazy year for making stuff. I'm hoping for another good year.
Have a Happy New Year everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment