Friday, December 18, 2015

Hrist Poster IX


At long last, it's complete! Hrist was most pleased with her portrait taken in Asgard. Took a little longer then normal, or at least what I had planned. Couldn't quiet be helped working multiple 'retail' jobs around the holidays though.  It is, what it is though. Just in time for Christmas too. Hopefully I can get a print made before the end of the year.

The big question for me now, is what to do next. No clue at the moment. I might do another scene, as I was pondering the idea of doing something Water Mirror related, or something with both Hrist and Lidia. No plans to work on any sewing projects either. I still need to finish Hrist's last outfit's coat, and Mari's main body piece. All require some form of 3D Printing or sculpting though. I'll figure out what I'll do next once things die down in the new year most likely. The Hrist and Lidia scene seems like a nice idea all of a sudden...

Till next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment