Monday, September 10, 2018

Monsoon Seasons Finale

Looks like the monsoon season here in Arizona is trickling to an end. Forecast out for the next week looks to be blue skies and lots of sun.
This season though sure has been an enjoyable one for me.  Hours of chasing storms throughout Arizona. Missed out on quite a few storms too, due to work, but you got to pay the bills right? Fortunate to have been able to experience, and shoot what shots I was able to though. Lightning of any kind never disappoints.
Happy to say that my camera slip I hand made for rainy weather has been a success! I'm still able to operate my camera fully without any water getting to the body or lens...now to create some kind of add on cover for the front element and I think I'll be storm set for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment