Monday, April 8, 2013

April Doll Meet at Tempe Town Lake

Hrist made her big debut! At Tempe town lake, only after walking about a mile, for 'free' parking. Some touring event was taking place downtown Tempe... of all days X_X Somehow, wound up arriving early, so Hrist and I explored the lake/pond before meeting up with everyone.
Tempe Town Lake

Hrist meets up with the rest of the group.

Lots of great fun, and pictures, quite a big turn out vs the Matsuri Fest I attended in February.


Do think I've seen my battle maiden quite this happy!
 Hrist got the chance to test out Volk's sword holding hands for this shot! Thanks for letting her use them! :)


Half the gang here, the other half was getting invaded by ants, on a picnic table cloth in the grass somewhere... :P

Hrist: *sigh* What are those two fooling around with?

Trying to take photos of the girls, while 'trying' to evade Poofiemus's ninja skills for getting in front of 'every' pic to take her own pics......... ;)
Finally got to meet this doll that I missed at the Matsuri, she was wearing a Kimono, was surprisingly a little smaller then I had imagined, still cute though :)

Hrist enjoying a cup of tea, with her teacup  I made for her.

Nanoha, posing infront of the train truss.

All ready for some beach side fun!
Hrist posing in front of a plane that's landing.

Charlotte's straw hat.

Nanoha's straw hat.

Enjoying the nice Arizona weather.

I got the foods!

Sport'n some really cool stylish shades!

Best pic of the event! Can always count on nature... in the background.... to spice things up! Dollfie argument of some kind over food, while a dead fish floats on by in the background :P 
That maid from the Matsuri Fest! She's always a little tipsy look'n... wonder if she was sipp'n Shinki nitro before the meet... ;)
Really great time! Think Hrist is looking forward to the next meet. But not another mile back walk in the heat... Before a major Bike Week kick off event, where I wound for the rest of the day outdoors. ;) Hopefully Agatha will be there next time.



Oh, btw I can't remember names for the life of me, so if I botched any names up let me know! And any Dollfie wants to have name added, cause I can't even remotely remember a lot of them >_>;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment