Monday, April 22, 2013

Scabbard Completed



Well it's been a while since I've had a chance to work on any Dollfie stuff lately. Been busy with Arizona Bike Week, so many events, so many photos! Hopefully next year I'll have a biker outfit for Hrist so she can join in on the fun ;) at least the rides up to the high country.

So now that I have a bit of time once again, I managed to finish up her scabbard.


 Same process used in painting and finishing the parts as usual, I experimented a bit with... enamels... *gasp* no sign of bad things happening yet... the black metallic part on the crown is all enamel paint, while the rest is done using various cheapy acrylics.
Blade fits right in, just like it was 'made' for it ;)
Hopefully in the next few days I'll have some pics and info on some summer swim wear outfits I'm working on creating at the moment. Summers just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment