Saturday, May 4, 2013

Costume Dress Part III

A week later, of pattern making and alterations and what not. As simple as this project was in my vision of it originally, it sure has become an uphill battle to figure out how things need to be and how things should be...

Muslin proto-types, pile up to the sky!


I'm undecided if this project so far has been epic fun or epic hell ;) but definitely a nice learning experience.




Installing the white liner I made for the upper top piece, should help with staining prevention a bit.

Work that had begun on the final pattern for the upper costume part. Think my last muslin test sample finally got the sleeves the right fit... and not to constricting.





Front flap piece, in final prep, reminiscence of Hrist's dress piece pattern design with my own style added to it. I am 'hoping' this will turn out nicely once added in... tough to say with my luck though...

No comments:

Post a Comment