Friday, May 31, 2013

Draw Strings...

Got an idea for an easy quick project, a drawstring bag/purse/thingy.  Sewing this way pretty straight forward, made a liner for the bags inside. Added on a bunch of extra junk to spice it up. Over all easy, till it came time for the draw string... being so small and tough to feed through... due to the size, then it got worse, cramming in the reverse feed loop..... Also closing the bag is a bit of a challenge, I used some nice thick cloth that was to my liking... plus the liner = thick cloth! Crazy cloth, could probably use this pouch as a dollfie shield or something,  or a weapon in it's own right, this is one Dollfie you don't want to mug! :P  *Whamo!!!*



I'm also making a satchel type bag pattern. I gave the pattern to a friend of mine to test out. Not sure if I'll get around to making it myself, but I'll post the patterns I made if it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment