Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Shirt Work

Finishing up Hrist's new shirt and the final touches, figured I'd take a photo of her before I forget to again.
It is rather difficult to find in shops a nice red gem with gold surroundings. I wound up using the same gem I used for her Egyptian outfit. Little big.... but better then nothing. Shapeways might have been better, but I didn't want to start an epic side project for a project, recasting and all.



So far I'm really liking the UV pattern aid. I just need a more accurate dollfie model.... Only minor editing of patterns. So far... next after finishing up the dress part I still need to adjust some issues, then begin to work on the jacket patterns. Should be fun :S


Started on a new side project as well. Been a while since I've done a new 3D project... >_>;

2 comments:

  1. hi there, i tried to contact you via email, but it seems that i couldn't find your contact details anywhere. so i want to ask about commissioning a weapon for my DDS. you can email me at izzat.ahmad89@gmil.com

    ReplyDelete