Monday, September 30, 2013

Dagger Update


Biggest news, Somonul's Workshop now has a twitter! Sometimes it gets tough to update stuff, once I start a project, it's just me and the project, and I lose track of stuff. Animeruko suggested it would be a good way to make quick updates and project rants. So I'm going to give it a shot.



Daggers going into it's final stages of work. Havn't had a chance to work on it over the weekend as I have been working hard on the patterns for Lidia's outfit. Hopefully in a few days I'll have some photos of that work ready for posting.

Lidia's head arrived today along with a new can of sealer. I can only hope this time it doesn't clog up like the last can did... waiting on a group order with Poofie to commence for some new eye blanks.
Need to pick out a hair default for trimming Lidia's hair. So far I think the one I got for Hrist would work best for Lidia's bob style hair. Play around with some design styles for the head using my manga of Lidia as a main reference, if all goes well it should work great with a dollfie head!

No comments:

Post a Comment