Monday, October 7, 2013

Under-Gown

Work on Hrist's under-gown for her main costume is reached it's final stages.
Thought satin white would work great for this part. Half way through, it just wasn't working, the look I wanted. So I went back and grabbed some cotton fabric instead. Not only is cotton a lot easier to work with, it gave me that old fashion natural normal look I wanted that the satin just wasn't giving.
 So I wound up tossing the satin version I made. Only bad thing is wrinkles, I need a small iron and tiny iron board. Luckily it shouldn't matter to much for now... since the main outfit goes right over this under-gown after all.
Hrist testing out her perfectly fitting under-gown. I'll have to take some better photos once I have actual light or outdoor light available >_>;

Haven't had a chance to work on Lidia's head yet! I'm excited to start work on that, but want to make sure I have time to work on it without being rushed. Looking forward to it. I haven't even had time to finish up that dagger and all it pretty much needs is the matte coat to seal the paint in -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment