Friday, October 11, 2013

Gown Sewing

Still a ton of work to be done! It's starting to shape up nicely I think. Or hope :S Ran into a few snags, mainly getting it on Hrist to test for fitting.  Darn Dollfie hips >_< totally forgot to take that into account when designing the patterns so I've had to make a bit of an alteration on the fly. Luckily, it'll be covered up by a cloth drape, so I'm not to worried about it's appearance being noticeable.

My cramped working conditions.

Hand sewing in some fasteners.

Adding in more gold trim. I need to buy some big bulk of this stuff, I'm always needing more and more, and more...
Lidia's eyes are still on hold -_- Apparently there was a mix-up in the order that was placed, and Poofie has to remedy it. Probably another week to send it back, then another week to get here -_- for some reason they shipped pupil eyes and not pure blanks -_- No worries though, this gown could take another week to make at the rate it's going, with a few more 4am crafting nights! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment