Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bike Blast 2013

Not exactly a project update... but it did consume most of my weekend, and time away from my projects, and what an amazing event it was! Three days of great action and great fun! I took roughly 2000 photos of the days I attended.

Rose parked and ready for fun!
I got Rose all cleaned up and polished for the event. Managed to find quick and easy parking, next to a Road King for this event.


Arizona Twin Peaks 2013 Bikini Contest!
 She had my vote! ;)

Grand Funk Railroad!
 Grand Funk Railroad put on an epically amazing show! I really enjoyed their performance.

Stunt shows!


Work those hula-hoops!
Lots of amazing bands and entertainment. Great motorcycles and great fun! What could be better? Can't wait for next years event! Now with this event over, I can focus on finishing up Hrist's new outfit! working on two similar variations of her hat, one small one normal sized... No idea which will be used for her finally, but it's crazy to see just how big a Dollfies head is, when you make a hat for them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment