Sunday, July 20, 2014

Armor Update

Phew, this weeks been madness. Lots of real work, busy stuff, and trying to find time to craft. Wish I could cut out the first one and do productive stuff rather then other bs. Anyway, before this goes on to a rant rave... :P

Lots of experimenting, I've been working on that new shapeways refining process, seems to be procuring better results, can't even remember if I've mentioned I was working on that in prior posts. But it's looking very promising.
Also been trying to find time to model, model, model! Hrist's armor's going to be so neat when I get it finished. So excited about this I don't even care how much it might cost to print haha.
Also thinking about re-printing that blade for her sword I made a while back so I can use my new refinishing process on that. and make it a bit more durable.
Loads of work to do still! It may look almost done... but it's not even 50% done yet for pre-print prep work, still need the hip guards too, and those have to be functional so she can sit, and stuff, once I scale out the rest of the armor to proper size, I can develop the necessary working devices for her lower armor as well as clips for the dress support holder thingy's.

Hrist is one step closer to shak'n off her gowns for good! :P

Still waiting on Lidia's new collar gem to arrive from Shapeways, I managed to sew up a workable version of her collar that I deemed 'worthy' only took 8 or 9 attempts >_> got lots of Lidia collars around here though :D
Sheesh I haven't even had the time to take photos of stuff lately X_X Hopefully soon! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment