Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hrist's Gown Part VII

Working a bit lately on finishing up Hrist's armor bits. few painting issues. I needed to address. I will soon be experimenting a bit on those broken pieces with some new finishing ideas I have in mind.

Some update photos on the gown, well older ones that I promised to post after the doll meet, and a week later getting around to doing that >_>;;;; where does time go? D:





Yeah, these photos are a bit sub average >_> Taken with my phones camera.... it's bad. but sometimes it serves its purpose...

Still working on the two rear drape belts. Only managed to finish one so far X_X And am currently deciding if it's a style I'll use or the other one I had in mind which seems to not be working right now...

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment