Saturday, August 9, 2014

New Sword Blade Work

Whole load of parts arrived the other day, 15 pieces in all. I've got quiet a lot to do. Hopefully by the end of the week the last of the parts for the moment... will arrive.
I started with the new blade. I'll have to do a side by side comparison once it's finished. Right now in just the prime stage, it's a lot better quality then the old one I made over a year ago. Hrist should be happy :)



A lot of the parts I ordered, or in fact all of them are just the white flexible. I didn't do polished, (usually takes an extra week) I might have to suck down the extra wait though vs the sanding. So far it's going well, just needs patience. Lots of waiting between prime coats and sanding...

A few parts waiting final paint coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment