Monday, March 30, 2015

Arizona Bike Week 2015


What a fun week this year! This time of the year is always like Christmas for me. Lots of great times with all the charity rides. I did the "Saddle Up for Kids" run again this year. Sadly no clouds, just blue skies. That didn't stop me from taking photos though. Wound up making more side stops this year then any year prior. Always meet a lot of interesting bikers from all over the country on these runs too.


Lots of vendors at West World this year too, think it might have been the largest pool of vendors I've seen, or maybe just my imagination. Seemed more commercialized. For me the biggest negative this year was the lack of another AZ Rally Pin from H-D. o_O that's two years in a row now... hmm. I'm always filled with excitement to get a pin from H-D on stops. Ah well. Also the H-D truck was on the 'inside' of the fence grounds this year.

Ted Nugent concert at West World
Lots of amazing vendors and bikes. Can't wait for next year already!

News Truck at HDoS before the big departure.

Close to Black Canyon City.


No comments:

Post a Comment