Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bobs Biker Blast 2015


This year's Blast was a bit unique. A new facility! I really enjoyed this years setup. You didn't need to be up in the main concert area to enjoy the show, as they TV's all over the place.

This year was definitely the best one I've experienced so far. I especially want to thank HDoS this year for providing free bottled water for the event!
There were quiet a number of entertainers, from balloon animals, to ice carving. I was even surprised to see a Progressive Shocks vendor too.

At around 8:00pm it was a 30 minute countdown for the Doobie Brothers. Who to my surprise were very much on time! Usually there's that extra 'wait' but not this year. I managed to snag a good spot in the packed crowed where I quickly took some photos. Really got a good chance to test out my camera. Might be a good idea for me to save up for an event lens, as I found myself swap'n out lenses frequently...

Great time I had! Already can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment