Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hrist Poster II

Well work is in full swing on this project now. I'm super excited about this one. I did a large 3D rendering poster years ago 58", it's huge. And my old 3D model of Hrist I made years back was in it. This time around, Dollfie Hrist! And a lot better PC that can handle a scene like this. 300mil poly count would have destroyed my old system. Haha.
This poster won't be quiet as huge. I'm aiming for another 11x14 print to match with Lidia's.
Hopefully by tomorrow I can start the main rendering which should take a week. Perfect since I'll be working blackfriday and the Thanksgiving holiday, so I won't have much to do with a tied up PC rendering haha, It should work out perfectly ;)
Hopefully my random babbling rant makes sense here. It's almost 2am.
Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment