Monday, April 25, 2016

Lidia VN Project II


Two posts, two days in a row! Like old times! Well, not quite, but I got a little addicted on this project and sacrificed a few hours of precious sleep time in order to complete this way ahead of schedule... :3 haha-ha! Yes, that's the sound of a completely delirious laugh. Phew, I did want to expand on this project a bit, by making 2-3 shots of the 3D rendering I made for the back-plate. I wanted to include Hrist in this too. but that'll have to wait for another project/time, unless I do expand on this one.


I also played around a bit with some dialog boxes and other useless junk. Does this mean a new photo story brewing in the works? Stormy weather + a day off from work? Unlikely to happen for a while... But it's not out of the cards yet!

I do need to create my own chat/dialog box someday, hmmm maybe that'll be a easy side project I can do that shouldn't be to time consuming. :S

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment