Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dress Making Attempt Part II

Phew, what a project.

Costume is done!


Spent every ounce of free time finishing this thing up. Things surprisingly went a bit smoother then the other day... considering things started to get detailed. But today was definitely the fun part, adding in the various trimmings and ideas and breathing some life into this costume.

I found that sewing not only opens the doors for an entirely new creative output, it's also down right fun! Nothing better then having an idea in your head, and trying to figure out a way to bring it to life in the real world.  A lot different then my usual 3D Modeling, and a different type of reward at the end too. In short, I enjoy this project a lot!



Really starting to get the feel for my sewing machine and what it likes and what it doesn't like. Hopefully the next sewing project will go even smoother!
Think my next outfit for her has to be her biker/riding outfit :X I need to figure out how to make shoes soon too -_- sandals or something like that would have worked great for this costume dress theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment