Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hrist Arrives

The day finally arrived!





Hrist's body came via UPS on the 8th, super stormy thunderous, rainy day, couldn't have been a more perfect setting for her arrival.




I ordered Yukino from Volks to be the base model, rather then buying separate parts at a time, as I learned from my friend Animeruko, who has been ordering one or two parts at a time, and has run into a bit of a snag with Volks being out of stock on certain parts... and then having to 'enjoy' the wait game...
So I instead decided to save up and got a 'kit' package, which comes with a basic set of cloths, which I think is rather handy.



Finally getting the wig on, and the body and head together... I felt something was wrong o_O really wrong. the realistic 18mm eyes weren't doing a thing to help. So I wound up scrapping those eyes in favor of my own design I took from characters designed in a story I'm writing, if I do any more characters from my book it'll be consistent too. Hopefully the new eyes did a good thing for Hrist. bigger 20mm's and more anime like.





Little bit of photo fun with her.

Now I just need some styling spray for her hair and i can trim it down to it's correct length. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment