Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hrist's Make-Over v2

Well, finally, after months of debating I got Hrist a brand new head. figured the one she had now was toast, or at least beyond a quick salvage. For those who have been following my blog since I started posting projects, back in March "Hrist Head work", theres a section on my original face-up attempt for Hrist, and how that Sealer really screwed things up.



This time, the process went very smooth, in fact, I didn't even have to redo it, which is a first. usually I make some mistake at the last moment when it's almost done and am D:< Really? haha but not this time! Everything went great!

Biggest challenge of this project was getting Hrist's hair back on correctly! I put her wig on and was in shock. It doesn't even look like Hrist any more ;( only to find out her bangs were not level and correctly placed. haha few millimeters of height sure can make a difference it seems.



I left her head design the same, and touched up area where I just screwed up on the original. Real happy with this remake, I hope others are as well!
Now Hrist or I don't have to dread those close-up shots anymore! Haha

2 comments: