Monday, April 28, 2014

Hrist and Homura

Hrist recently met up with Homura!

Sure was an interesting meet-up for her. Super windy, with a storm approaching.
Hrist in a tree! :O On a really windy day!


This one reminds me of a music album art/poster
 Hrist finally met another doll she gets along with really well other then Lidia.





After the park event Hrist went over to Homura's place where they decided to try out some different outfits.


Double the hats, Double the fun.

Homura: Try this crazy outfit on Hrist!
Hrist: Get this thing off me! If Lidia ever see's this photo of me in this outfit... I'll never hear the end of it...  -_-
Homura and hrist trying on different clothing.
Hrist: This hat isn't to bad. But I can barely move in this skirt!
Trying out another outfit.
Overall Hrist had a great time and plans to get out again sometime.

 Received the new armor gauntlets the other day with a print issue. Happy to report Shapeways got right on the issue and are doing a reprint! So I'll have to wait a bit longer for the new gauntlets but they should be good. :) Can't wait! Other then that nothing to really new sadly :(



No comments:

Post a Comment