Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hrist's Helmet V

Got around to taking a few photos of Hrist's helmet work.
Hrist's pretty excited about everything. I'll have to rig up some sort of 'transport' box or case if I ever plan to do outdoor photos of her armor. X_X She's packed on quiet a bit of weight with all her gear on as well. Really glad I opted out of not using resin, probably feel like lugging a brick around. For all her armor, it is remarkable light weight though.






I managed to find the perfect sized black feathers for the helmet without having to order some crazy by the pound bag of feathers and hope there would be 'some' sizes in that pound that I'd needed. probably paid more with the premium on the small feather bag, since I had to buy 3 bags to make sure I'd get double sizes for each side.
Helmet Rear view
Helmet fit perfectly. Which was a major relief in this costly project. Worth everything though. I sometimes joke around with my friends calling this my "Legacy Project"

Hrist holding a sample of Lidia's trench-coat work.




A slightly bummed Hrist, no future gowns in the work for her. But!Lidia's happy to report her trench-coat's underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment