Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Recap

Phew, what a busy month. Managed to knock out 2 yukatas, I still need to take some final photos of those -_- might not get around to that till the Matsuri festival though... Lidia's trench coat is currently a work in progress, and at the looks of things, it'll be my biggest sewing project yet! It's sucking up every free ounce of time I have, I am practically living and breathing this project outside of work, the embroidery is what's the biggest time sink here for this outfit. ;)

Hrist's helmet arrived and is pretty much finished. I do need to get around to taking some darn photos of that as well. Phew, so much to do so little time.
Does that mean Hrist is pretty much complete? :S Mostly, I think someday not anytime soon I'll do her boots. I also plan to make her halberd someday too.

Even managed to get out and do a photo story with Lidia this month too! :D

Upcomming plans, finish up this trench coat. Matsuri fest, and I'm hoping to get out of town if the weather permits it for some more photos. By the time I get done with this trench coat, I'm expecting sewing burn out... :P

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment