Sunday, January 26, 2014

Arizona January Dollmeet 2014

Hrist showing off her nearly completed shoulder armor.
Great time in Chandler for this months dollmeet. Lot of interesting new things, and fun times. The weather starting to warm up already too, felt like spring. Sadly, it was an early morning meet. And Hrist had to wake up rather early to get ready for the event. I don't think that set her day off in the right way... ;)

Hrist:  First I had to wake up early, now I'm surrounded by these 'crazy' dolls! I think I'm going to be sick...


A tree climber!

Really nice blue eyes!

A rather nice outfit!


Group shot of some of the others.
 Quiet a number of dollfies at the meet again, also quiet a few of the regulars were missing.

Agatha got tired of the park bench.


Group photos by the lake.


 Agatha and Hrist adventure out during the meet.


Agatha: Train sighted Hrist!
Hrist: Looks to be a big steam train.
Agatha: We bagged a big one this time!
Hrist: It's getting closer.
Agatha: Should be passing through here any moment!
Hrist: Time to get off these tracks.
Agatha: *gasp* Right you are Hrist, let's make a run for it!


 Hrist: Wait Agatha! We should have our photo taken in front of the passing by train...!


One of my favorite photos from the event.
Hrist: Agatha sure can make a run for it...  she'll be pouting about that for a while...

Agatha: Can schum one  passh me another round..? *hic*
Bartender: I think you're at your limits there miss.
Agatha: I schtill can't believe I missed havin-sch my photo with that schteam th-rain... *hic*






Can't wait for next months Matsuri Festival.  Hope to see a lot more there!

No comments:

Post a Comment