Friday, March 21, 2014

Adventures of Hrist and Lidia - Episode 1


Hrist: Lidia!
Lidia: Hrist? What are you doing here?
Hrist: Thought I'd pop by and visit you when I heard you were no longer in the abyss.

Lidia: Oh, I see.
Hrist: Have a lot of fun I imagine?
Lidia: More fun than you'd believe! Ash, and I just got through laying waste to a temple of Xeri'kinojula.

Hrist: Oh, how nice!
Lidia: Yeah, left that place a smouldering wreak. Demons were dropping like flies. Sadly that demon lord was no where to be found during that battle. Don't think we left a brick standing, or existing...
            The legion that was there took off in full retreat. Or at least the ones that were still able to run  anyway...
Hrist: Well, at least you had a lot of fun on your vacation! I'm just itching to put something out of it's misery.
Lidia: Oh? So what have you been up to for the past few months I was away?
           Tracking down any vampires or undead?
           And is that a new outfit?

Hrist: Yeah, what do you think of the new outfit Somonul made for me this time?
Lidia: Looks good! Definetly you! No more gown wearing battle-maiden.

Hrist: Hah-ha! Of course! It should make trekking through the wild wastelands a lot more efficient, at least until I get my armor crafted...
Lidia: Good luck with that one! I've been putting in requests for quiet a while now myself.

Hrist: Yeah, we just got to make due with what we have, till we get funds anyway.
           Somo and I were thinking about working a street corner to raise some funds for my armor. "Get your photo taken with a Dollfie" for a minimum donation of $50. Failure to donate might result in unwanted physical harm.
Lidia: Hah-hah! I love that idea! Did that crafting room ever get cleaned up?
Hrist: Hah! It's actually gotten worse... much worse...
Lidia: I don't even want to imagine...
Hrist: It's probably best not too... and sadly no decimating of Brahms' vampiric armies, or undead legions. *sigh*
Lidia: Ouch, well Hrist as long as you're here, let's have a little fun!
Hrist: What kind of fun?

Lidia: You'll see in just a moment! Stand back while I open up a dimensional rift!
 

Hrist: Ooh!



Lidia: There we go!
Hrist: Where is this one connect too?
Lidia: Just a small astral pocket. Should have some interesting foul denizens we can crush!
Hrist: I like the sound of that! I'm going through first!



To be continued...













Experimental photo-shoot with Hrist and Lidia furthering my tests with green screen. I really need to just convert this room into a studio for this kind of stuff :X Hope people actually enjoy this project, it was quiet an additively fun project to make. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment