Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hrist's Casual Outfit VI

Update on Hrist's new outfit! What a busy weekend, managed to actually get one side of chainmail complete. ran out of rings, craft store was out of stock for the wires I used prior -_- so a bit of delay... however, I also got the leather vest complete also!

Over the next week or so I plan to add some connectors for her armor and other odds and ends she can use with her outfit. Not exactly part of my original design for this but I figured why not? :)

I do have to redo the pants sadly :( A small minor adjustment to the pants pattern. It'll bug me every time I see her pants if I don't redo them X_X but for now... they're good, and they do their job ;D

1 comment:

  1. This is so fantastic! You are so talented, its insane! All those details! <3

    ReplyDelete